Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Never underestimate the power of a good forum

So where is my web promotion at now. In February I was doing Great i thought first page Google wow great i thought. Three days later on page eleven, so what happened. I still am not sure. So i thought I would do a little self promotion how to go about that hmmmmmm. I know i thought I'll join webring worked way back in the days of tjproductionz.com (that site is still running but has not been updated, at least by me) in a long time. However that has been a dismal failure so far at postyourgirl.ca . So next step, what brought the most hits to that site back then, a few girls in kelowna miss Karen Corbbe and her roommates, a great little site that was, we met lots of friends there(wonder where they are now). anyways that was the best I did for tjproductionz had Karen pose for our bikini page she was great, sent us lots of hits. So looking for old friends or to make new ones for link exchange. have not found any yet. Next I think hmmmm see lots of sites posting in Usenet. So why not, get a boost of about 15 a day off and on, not a great return on investment time. Well look around hmmm every seo says the link is king. So what are my fellow sites doing for links who's linking to them. I see a few are using forums so I post a little post in one forum my links jump from about 20 per day to over 140 in one day. Great return on time invested, i will definitely post in more forums.

PS anyone want to trade good quality links stop by postyourgirl.ca and drop us a note.

PPS any ladies wanting to please stop by by and post your girl.

No comments: